An Introduction to SEO Masterclass
Online Masterclass: An Introduction to SEO
Are you wanting to use SEO as a strategy to increase your website traffic and ranking? However, does the thought of doing SEO keyword research leave you feeling overwhelmed? Or perhaps you’re confused by all the complex online terminology and SEO jargon? If you answered yes to any of the above, then what you need is an introduction to SEO that explains how SEO works, provides you with the tools and tips you’ll need to optimise your site, and outlines a plan for implementing a solid SEO marketing strategy. That’s where I can help.
Introducing the Online Masterclass: An Introduction to SEO...For the talented service-based small business owner like you, who wants to know how to optimise your site to increase your website traffic and search ranking.
In this introduction to SEO marketing training you'll learn:
- What is SEO marketing and how it works
- What it takes to set up an SEO-friendly website
- How to identify and fix SEO issues on your site
- Tips for choosing the right keywords for your business
- The tools you’ll need to make keyword research simpler
- How to optimise your content to increase your traffic
- The steps you’ll need to take to implement your SEO strategy and more!
[Please note that this is a replay of the live online masterclass that was held on 9 July 2019. As such, there is not an opportunity to ask questions during the masterclass.]
Imagine what it would feel like...
- To have an increase in qualified traffic and leads coming from the search engines
- To understand how SEO works and what you can do to increase your ranking
- To know how to find the right keywords, so you'll attract your dream clients
- To have a cost-effective SEO strategy and more (free) organic traffic to your site
Your Masterclass Host
Hayley Robertson | Marketing Consultant and Business CoachIn 2018 Hayley left her corporate life behind and launched My Client Strategy - an online marketing training and coaching business that empowers service-based small business owners with the knowledge and skills they need to successfully market their business without the stress and overwhelm. Hayley has more than 15 years of sales and marketing experience working for some of Australia's largest service-based organisations. She also holds business and marketing qualifications including a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the Macquarie Graduate School of Management, and a Bachelor of Management (Marketing) from the University of South Australia.
Here's what Maria from Pure Hearts Yoga Retreats said after attending one of Hayley's online masterclasses... "This Masterclass was perfect for me as a small business owner. I spent good, quality time working through all the sections, which gave me some great actionable items. Hayley gives takeaway and progressive steps that have enabled me to progress my business. I would highly recommend any new small business to attend these sessions as they are great value".