BUSINESS BLOG STRATEGY
Create the foundations for an SEO-friendly business blog to increase your visibility and generate more qualified leads.Are you not sure where to start or what platform to use when it comes to creating a blog for your business website? Or do you have an existing blog that isn't performing as well as you would like, and want an affordable SEO-friendly strategy? What you need are the proven marketing strategies, tools, and techniques to build a traffic-generating blog, without the SEO complexity and cost of using an expensive agency. That’s where I can help.
By the end of the business blog strategy session, you’ll have:
- Unlocked the strategies you'll need to build a great blog
- An endless list of blog ideas to attract your dream clients
- The SEO framework that will help you rank higher in Google
- Tips and tools to streamline your blog writing and save time
- Copywriting hacks to create killer headlines that get clicks
Why should I book a business blog strategy session?
- You’ll get coaching from an MBA-qualified marketing expert
- You'll have someone to talk to, so you're not doing it alone
- You’ll be able to ask questions about SEO and blogging
- You’ll get 1 on 1 support, unlike when you take a course
- You'll save travel time and transport costs as it's run virtually
How does it work and what does it cost? Your business blog strategy session is hosted virtually by your Marketing Coach, Hayley Robertson. The process for how it works follows these steps: 1. Book at a time that suits using the online booking system 2. Once payment is made, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to a preparation questionnaire 3. Return the questionnaire, so I can get to know you and your business better and tailor the session for you 4. The 2-hour strategy session is then hosted virtually via Zoom (teleconference) at the scheduled time 5. Following the session, you’ll receive a comprehensive SEO-friendly blog framework to follow and a blogging checklist to optimise each post The cost of a business blog strategy session is $395 AUD (incl. GST), payable via credit card online.
WHAT OTHERS SAY...
I would recommend Hayley for online marketing Hayley and I worked together in a project team to rebuild our company’s website, with an external stakeholder. Hayley’s exceptional strategic and mapping out skills ensured the final product provided a better user experience, improving customer service and in-all, real value to the organisation. An intelligent, creative and very approachable person, Hayley has the ability to make anyone at ease when they meet her. As a small business owner myself, having the ability to discuss marketing, business and self-promotion ideas, with Hayley on a one-on-one basis is of great benefit. She has some incredibly helpful marketing tools to help small businesses succeed. Nguyen Biszak | Director, Maarkis
After my marketing strategy session, I had a very clear, actionable and well mapped out strategy which was like untangling all the “stuff” in my head. Hayley worked with me to formulate a crystal clear plan, restructuring all the bits in a simplified way that made perfect sense, which provided me with an amazing sense of renewal, energy, guidance and more importantly the excitement to go forth with my simplified action plan! Hayley can delve between the big picture and the detail and formulate the most productive plan, and that is truly a gift! I’m super excited now to take this to the next level! Hayley is extremely professional, amazing at marketing, and so easy to chat to! Helena Smith O'Connell | Business Womens Coaching
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?I have more than 15 years of sales and marketing experience working for some of Australia's largest service-based organisations, so I've seen a lot of what works, as well as what doesn't. I've also launched my own blog which you can read here on my website. Before founding My Client Strategy in mid-2018, my experience included senior roles at Telstra, NRMA Motoring & Services, Thrifty Car Rental, and the RAA. My qualifications include a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the Macquarie Graduate School of Management in Sydney and a Bachelor of Management (Marketing) from the University of South Australia in Adelaide. I have also completed the Recipe for SEO Success eCourse with SEO expert, Kate Toon.
WHO IS THIS FOR?The strategy session has been designed for service-based small business owners who want actionable steps to make your blog work harder for you, increase your website traffic, and generate more qualified leads without the SEO and marketing overwhelm that appears whenever you try to get started. It would be a good fit for you if you were:
- A service-based small business owner who wants to launch or grow a blog
- Wanting easy-to-follow, actionable steps to attract qualified leads
- Looking for recommendations and strategies to save you time
- Seeking direction and a step-by-step plan to be more productive
- Willing to invest in your business to learn and grow
- Ready to take action and grow a business that you love
It would NOT be a good fit for you if you were:
- A product-based, eCommerce or bricks and mortar small business owner
- Not ready to learn, grow, or invest in your business
- Looking for a quick fix for your website or a done-for-you business blogging service
- Unwilling to put in the work to build your blog and grow your business
HOW DO I SCHEDULE MY SESSION?Simply click the button below and you'll be taken to an online booking page. Once payment is made, you'll receive a confirmation email and a link to a preparation questionnaire.
Do you have questions and want to chat? Ask questions and contact me here.