CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY
Increase your visibility, build an engaged community, and stand out online as the authority in your niche.Do you struggle to find the time to consistently produce high-quality social media content or blogs? Or, are you frustrated by the low engagement on your content where you only receive a few visitors, likes or comments if you're lucky? What you need is an SEO-friendly content marketing strategy that streamlines your content production, cuts through all the noise online, and grows your business organically. That’s where I can help.
By the end of the marketing strategy session, you’ll have:
- Strategies to streamline your content marketing and save time
- Actionable steps to build authority in your niche and stand out
- An SEO-friendly content framework, to increase engagement
- Tips for growing your following and increasing your visibility
- A content calendar, so you'll know exactly what to post
Why should I book a SEO marketing strategy session?
- You’ll get coaching from an MBA-qualified marketing expert
- You'll have someone to talk to, so you're not doing it alone
- You’ll be able to ask questions and validate your ideas
- You’ll get 1 on 1 support, unlike when you take a course
- You'll save travel time and transport costs as it's run virtually
How does it work and what does it cost? Your content marketing strategy session is hosted virtually by your Marketing Coach, Hayley Robertson. The process for how it works follows these steps: 1. Book at a time that suits using the online booking system 2. Once payment is made, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to a preparation questionnaire 3. Return the questionnaire, so I can get to know you and your business better and tailor the session for you 4. The 2-hour strategy session is then hosted virtually via Zoom (teleconference) at the scheduled time 5. Following the session, you’ll receive a detailed content marketing strategy and plan to increase your visibility and stand out online The cost of a marketing strategy session is $395 AUD (incl. GST).
MY SEO EXPERIENCE AND WHAT OTHERS SAY...
I've spent tens of thousands of dollars on my education, so you can be assured that the knowledge and advice I share has been obtained from some of the best educators and coaches around. This includes working with an SEO expert, Kate Toon. In December 2018, I graduated from her comprehensive Recipe for SEO Success eCourse.
I would recommend Hayley for online marketing Hayley and I worked together in a project team to rebuild our company’s website, with an external stakeholder. Hayley’s exceptional strategic and mapping out skills ensured the final product provided a better user experience, improving customer service and in-all, real value to the organisation. An intelligent, creative and very approachable person, Hayley has the ability to make anyone at ease when they meet her. As a small business owner myself, having the ability to discuss marketing, business and self-promotion ideas, with Hayley on a one-on-one basis is of great benefit. She has some incredibly helpful marketing tools to help small businesses succeed. Nguyen Biszak | Director, Maarkis
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?I have more than 15 years of sales and marketing experience working for some of Australia's largest service-based organisations, so I've seen a lot of what works, as well as what doesn't. I've launched online blogs, created organic and paid social media campaigns, and written for both online and offline publications. Before founding My Client Strategy in mid-2018, my experience included senior roles at Telstra, NRMA Motoring & Services, Thrifty Car Rental, and the RAA. My qualifications include a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the Macquarie Graduate School of Management in Sydney and a Bachelor of Management (Marketing) from the University of South Australia in Adelaide. I have also completed the Recipe for SEO Success eCourse with SEO expert, Kate Toon.
WHO IS THIS FOR?The content marketing strategy session has been designed for service-based small business owners who want actionable steps to stand out online, build an engaged community, and grow your business organically without paying for ads. It would be a good fit for you if you were:
- A service-based small business owner who wants to grow an engaged community
- Wanting easy-to-follow, actionable steps to build authority in your niche
- Looking for recommendations and strategies to save you time on your marketing
- Seeking direction and a step-by-step plan to be more productive
- Willing to invest in your business to learn and grow
- Ready to take action and grow a business that you love
It would NOT be a good fit for you if you were:
- A product-based, eCommerce or bricks and mortar small business owner
- Not ready to learn, grow, or invest in your business
- Looking for a quick fix for your website or a done-for-you content marketing service
- Unwilling to put in the work to grow your business organically
HOW DO I SCHEDULE MY SESSION?Simply click the button below and you'll be taken to an online booking page. Once payment is made, you'll receive a confirmation email and a link to a preparation questionnaire.
Do you have questions and want to chat? Ask questions and contact me here.