EMAIL MARKETING STRATEGY
Get support to set up your email systems, plan what you’re going to send, and write your first email welcome sequence or newsletter.Have you held back on setting up your email marketing because you're good at tech and can't seem to find the time to learn how to do it? Or, are you not sending emails to your email list because you're stuck, at a loss for words, and not sure what to say? What you need is expertise, support, and guidance to help you get the work done sooner, without the tech overwhelm and annoying writer's block. That’s where I can help.
By the end of the marketing strategy session, you’ll have:
- Selected and set up your email marketing systems and tools
- An outline for your first email welcome series or newsletter
- Subject lines for your emails and tips to increase open rates
- An email marketing content plan, so you're not stuck for words
- Confidence to use the technology and manage your email list
Why should I book an email marketing strategy session?
- You’ll get coaching from an MBA-qualified marketing expert
- You'll have someone to talk to, so you're not doing it alone
- You’ll be able to ask questions and validate your ideas
- You’ll get 1 on 1 support, unlike when you take a course
- You'll save travel time and transport costs as it's run virtually
How does it work and what does it cost? Your email marketing strategy session is hosted virtually by your Marketing Coach, Hayley Robertson. The process for how it works follows these steps: 1. Book at a time that suits using the online booking system 2. Once payment is made, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to a preparation questionnaire 3. Return the questionnaire, so I can get to know you and your business better and tailor the session for you 4. The 2-hour strategy session is then hosted virtually via Zoom (teleconference) at the scheduled time 5. Following the session, you’ll receive an easy-to-follow email marketing plan and a detailed outline for your first emails The cost of a marketing strategy session is $395 AUD (incl. GST).
WHAT OTHERS SAY...
I would recommend Hayley for online marketing Hayley and I worked together in a project team to rebuild our company’s website, with an external stakeholder. Hayley’s exceptional strategic and mapping out skills ensured the final product provided a better user experience, improving customer service and in-all, real value to the organisation. An intelligent, creative and very approachable person, Hayley has the ability to make anyone at ease when they meet her. As a small business owner myself, having the ability to discuss marketing, business and self-promotion ideas, with Hayley on a one-on-one basis is of great benefit. She has some incredibly helpful marketing tools to help small businesses succeed. Nguyen Biszak | Director, Maarkis
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?I have more than 15 years of sales and marketing experience working for some of Australia's largest service-based organisations, so I've seen a lot of what works, as well as what doesn't. I have built and launched my own WordPress website and led large-scale website projects in my corporate career. Before founding My Client Strategy in mid-2018, my experience included senior roles at Telstra, NRMA Motoring & Services, Thrifty Car Rental, and the RAA. My qualifications include a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the Macquarie Graduate School of Management in Sydney and a Bachelor of Management (Marketing) from the University of South Australia in Adelaide. I have also completed the Recipe for SEO Success eCourse with SEO expert, Kate Toon.
WHO IS THIS FOR?The email marketing strategy session has been designed for service-based small business owners who want support and guidance to help you set up your email marketing systems and build an engaged email list. It would be a good fit for you if you were:
- A service-based small business owner who wants to turn leads into sales
- Wanting easy-to-follow, actionable steps to nurture your email list
- Looking for recommendations and strategies to save you time on your marketing
- Seeking direction and a step-by-step plan to be more productive
- Willing to invest in your business to learn and grow
- Ready to take action and grow a business that you love
It would NOT be a good fit for you if you were:
- A product-based, eCommerce or bricks and mortar small business owner
- Not ready to learn, grow, or invest in your business
- Looking for a quick fix for your email marketing or a done-for-you service
- Unwilling to put in the work to build a nurtured and engaged list
HOW DO I SCHEDULE MY SESSION?Simply click the button below and you'll be taken to an online booking page. Once payment is made, you'll receive a confirmation email and a link to a preparation questionnaire.
Do you have questions and want to chat? Ask questions and contact me here.