TARGET MARKET STRATEGY SESSION
Create a detailed target market profile, so you can strategically and confidently attract and reach your dream clients.Are you not sure how to conduct market research and choose the right target market for your business? Or, do you feel frustrated that despite all your marketing efforts, you just can't seem to find and attract your target market? What you need are the market research and analysis strategies, methods, and tools to understand your client needs and wants as well as a detailed target market profile to guide your marketing. That’s where I can help.
By the end of the target market strategy session, you’ll have:
- Selected the right target market for your business
- Strategies for how to research your dream clients
- Clarity on how to attract and reach your target market
- A detailed target market profile to guide your business
- The confidence to create services you'll know they want
Why should I book a target market strategy session?
- You’ll get coaching from an MBA-qualified marketing expert
- You'll have someone to talk to, so you're not doing it alone
- You’ll be able to ask questions and validate your ideas
- You’ll get 1 on 1 support, unlike when you take a course
- You'll save travel time and transport costs as it's run virtually
How does it work and what does it cost? Your target market strategy session is hosted virtually by your Marketing Coach, Hayley Robertson. The process for how it works follows these steps: 1. Book your strategy session using the online booking system 2. Once payment is made; you’ll receive an email containing links to a preparation questionnaire and online calendar 3. Schedule a time that suits and return the questionnaire, so I can get to know you and your business better and tailor the session for you 4. The 2-hour strategy session is then hosted virtually via Zoom (teleconference) at the scheduled time 5. Following the session, you’ll receive a detailed target market profile and a plan for researching and reaching your dream clients. The cost of a marketing strategy session is $495 AUD (incl. GST).
WHAT OTHERS SAY...
An intelligent, creative and very approachable person, Hayley has the ability to make anyone at ease when they meet her. As a small business owner myself, having the ability to discuss marketing, business and self-promotion ideas, with Hayley on a one-on-one basis is of great benefit. She has some incredibly helpful marketing tools to help small businesses succeed. Nguyen Biszak | Director, Maarkis
I chose to strategise with Hayley because I knew of her expertise and knowledge in the marketing space. As an existing successful business owner myself, I know how difficult it can be, being all things to all aspects of your own business. I fully understand how working alone can be extremely isolating, so having someone as experienced and knowledgeable as Hayley helping me was amazing. Helena Smith O'Connell | Business Womens Coaching
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO IS THIS TARGET MARKET STRATEGY SESSION FOR?The target market strategy session has been designed for service-based small business owners who want to ensure you're choosing and profiling the right target market for your business, without the complexity and marketing overwhelm. It would be a good fit for you if you were:
- A service-based small business owner who wants to choose the right target market
- Wanting easy-to-follow, actionable steps on how to research your dream clients
- Looking for recommendations and strategies to validate your target market needs
- Seeking direction and a step-by-step plan to be more productive and save time
- Willing to invest in your business to learn and grow
- Ready to take action and grow a business that you love
It would NOT be a good fit for you if you were:
- A product-based, eCommerce or bricks and mortar small business owner
- Not ready to learn, grow, or invest in your business
- Looking for a quick fix for your marketing
- Unwilling to put in the work to research and profile your target market
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?I have more than 15 years of sales and marketing experience working for some of Australia's largest service-based organisations, so I've seen a lot of what works, as well as what doesn't. I've led numerous market research and customer profiling projects and have a deep understanding of customer relationship management and database marketing. Before founding My Client Strategy in mid-2018, my experience included senior roles at Telstra, NRMA Motoring & Services, Thrifty Car Rental, and the RAA. My qualifications include a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the Macquarie Graduate School of Management in Sydney and a Bachelor of Management (Marketing) from the University of South Australia in Adelaide. I have also completed the Recipe for SEO Success eCourse with SEO expert, Kate Toon.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE MY SESSION?Simply click the button below and you'll be taken to an online booking page. Once payment is made, you'll receive a confirmation email containing a link to a preparation questionnaire and an online calendar to schedule a time for your session.
Do you have questions and want to chat? Ask questions and contact me here.