MARKETING STRATEGY AND PLANNING SESSION
Untangle your thoughts and build a personalised marketing strategy and plan that works, without the stress and overwhelm.Do you find yourself spinning around in circles and not sure where to start when it comes to attracting clients? And, do you get easily distracted by shiny objects and what everyone else is doing, that you find it hard to focus on what to do next? What you need is a personalised marketing strategy and plan for your business that keeps you on track and moving forward. That’s where I can help.
By the end of the marketing strategy session, you’ll have:
- All those ideas out of your head and into a solid marketing plan
- Clarity on where to spend your time so you're more productive
- Actionable steps so you’ll know exactly what to do next
- A roadmap for how to generate more leads and book clients
- Renewed energy and focus to go forth with your simplified plan
Why should I book a marketing strategy session?
- You’ll get coaching from an MBA-qualified marketing expert
- You'll have someone to talk to, so you're not doing it alone
- You’ll be able to ask questions and validate your ideas
- You’ll get 1 on 1 support, unlike when you take a course
- You'll save travel time and transport costs as it's run virtually
How does it work and what does it cost? Your marketing strategy session is hosted virtually by your Marketing Coach, Hayley Robertson. The process for how it works follows these steps: 1. Book your strategy session using the online booking system 2. Once payment is made, you’ll receive an email containing links to a preparation questionnaire and online calendar 3. Schedule a time that suits and return the questionnaire, so I can get to know you and your business better and tailor the session for you 4. The 2-hour strategy session is then hosted virtually via Zoom (teleconference) at the scheduled time 5. Following the session, I'll prepare and provide you with a formatted copy of your easy-to-follow marketing strategy and plan The cost of a marketing strategy session is $395 AUD (incl. GST).
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT WORKING WITH HAYLEY...
After my marketing strategy session, I had a very clear, actionable and well mapped out strategy which was like untangling all the “stuff” in my head. Hayley worked with me to formulate a crystal clear plan, restructuring all the bits in a simplified way that made perfect sense, which provided me with an amazing sense of renewal, energy, guidance and more importantly the excitement to go forth with my simplified action plan! Hayley can delve between the big picture and the detail and formulate the most productive plan, and that is truly a gift! I’m super excited now to take this to the next level! Hayley is extremely professional, amazing at marketing, and so easy to chat to! Helena Smith O'Connell | Business Womens Coaching
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO IS THIS MARKETING STRATEGY SESSION FOR?The strategy session has been designed for service-based small business owners who want actionable steps to effectively market their business and grow their client list. It would be a good fit for you if you were:
- A service-based small business owner who wants to find more clients
- Wanting to clarify your goals and list the actionable steps you'll need to take
- Looking for structure and systems to save you time on your marketing
- Seeking direction and a step-by-step plan to be more productive
- Willing to invest in your business to learn and grow
- Ready to take action and grow a business that you love
It would NOT be a good fit for you if you were:
- A product-based, eCommerce or bricks and mortar small business owner
- Not ready to learn, grow, or invest in your business
- Looking for a quick fix for your marketing and not willing to plan for success
- Unwilling to put in the work to grow your business and work with dream clients
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?I have more than 15 years of sales and marketing experience working for some of Australia's largest service-based organisations, so I've seen a lot of what works, as well as what doesn't. Before founding My Client Strategy in mid-2018, my corporate career included senior roles at Telstra, NRMA Motoring & Services, Thrifty Car Rental, and the RAA. My qualifications include a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the Macquarie Graduate School of Management in Sydney and a Bachelor of Management (Marketing) from the University of South Australia in Adelaide. I have also completed the Recipe for SEO Success course by SEO expert, Kate Toon.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE MY SESSION?Simply click the button below and you'll be taken to an online booking page. Once payment is made, you'll receive a confirmation email containing a link to a preparation questionnaire and an online calendar to schedule a time for your session.
Do you have questions and want to chat? Ask questions and contact me here.